Contact Us For Help & Advice
To make an appointment to see one of our specialist solicitors or caseworkers,
call us on 01332 287850,
drop into one of our many office locations below:
DERBY CITY CENTRE
- DIRECT HELP & ADVICE, Phoenix Street, Derby DE1 2ER
- c/o HOUSING OPTIONS & ADVICE SERVICES, Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby DE1 2FS
- c/o CITIZENS ADVICE & LAW CENTRE, Stuart House, Green Lane, Derby DE1 1RS
- c/o DERBYSHIRE PROBATION TRUST, Derwent Centre, 1 Stuart Street, Derby DE1 2EQ
- DIRECT HELP & ADVICE, Training & Community Centre, 153 Bath Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8AS
- c/o SOUTH DERBYSHIRE COUNCIL
- c/o MATLOCK CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
BURTON UPON TRENT
- c/o EAST STAFFORDSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL, Customer Service Centre, Market Place, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1HA
DERBY HOUSING DUTY POSSESSION SCHEME
DHA provides Legal Advice and Representation through the Housing Duty Possession Scheme at Derby County Court on rent and mortgage cases. If you have a court hearing, please contact prior to the day or ask the court staff on the day to direct you to a DHA representative.
1,732 people made redundant daily
For help and advice call 01332 287 850
Click the button above to make a donation to DHA directly via PayPal.
Join Our Mailing List
To be kept up to date with news and events from DHA, enter your e-mail address below.